Enjoy Holiday Living on Bribie Island!
Latest Surf Life Saving Prize Home – Draw #151
First Prize Value: $762,857
The entry to the Surf Life Saving prize home has the WOW factor as you glimpse the pool, the moment you step foot through the front door. The master bedroom boasts a massive walk-in wardrobe for all your designer clothes & you’ll look forward to spending hours pampering yourself in the extensive luxurious ensuite.
Be inspired to be creative in the study nook/home office with the vibrancy & sunny outlook across your sparkling pool – a great backdrop to kick start your day! Take a break outdoors in the stunning alfresco living area beside the pool, soak up the sun or dive into the clear blue water.
Become a masterchef in your very own designer kitchen with all the latest appliances to assist you with plenty of bench space, a breakfast bar & an open plan feel enhanced by surrounding glass doors & windows that bring the outdoors indoors, allowing the morning sun to stream through.
Then take a moment to enjoy the calm serenity of the living area with the glistening pool on one side & the vast greenery of the Pacific Harbour Golf Course as your view across the backyard on the other side. Simply stunning!
Your elegant second bathroom is classically minimalist in design with a large shower & free standing bath – everything you need to relax & unwind. There’s also plenty of room for family & friends with 3 good sized bedrooms where you can walk out onto the patio & look out on the expansive golf course which runs for miles in all directions.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus study nook
- Stylish appliances and fittings throughout
- Master bedroom with large ensuite and walk in robe
- Alfresco style living with sparkling in-ground pool
- Expansive open plan living
- Outdoor patio overlooking the Bribie Island golf course
All the best that Bribie Island has to offer!
Bribie Island sits on the magnificent waterway of the Pumicestone Passage, which is part of the Moreton Bay Marine Park, a safe haven for wildlife including dolphins, dugongs, fish & turtles. Enjoy a healthy lifestyle at the nearby Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club with facilities including a 25m lap pool, tennis courts, BBQ, gymnasium, steam room & spa.
PLUS $42,617 Furniture & Electrical
PLUS 12 months’ paid Council & Body Corporate Rates
PLUS $1,000 in Legal Fees
Bribie Island is well known as one of the greatest fishing spots in Australia. With hectares of wetlands, coastal forest & beach largely protected within Bribie Island National Park, 20% of the island to remain pristine & never built on, enhancing your quality lifestyle.
- Conveniently located less than one hour from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, and just 45 minutes from Brisbane’s International and Domestic Airports
- Hectares of wetland, coastal forest and beach, largely protected within the Bribie Island National Park
- Protected quality of life with approximately 20% of the island to remain unbuilt on
- Pumicestone Passage on Bribie Island is part of the Moreton Bay Marine park and is a safe haven for wildlife, including dolphins, dugongs, fish and turtles
Lot 630 Vanillalily Close, Banksia Beach QLD
Open for viewing and ticket sales 10am-5pm daily until 22 July 2012 >>
See this spectacular Surf Lifesaving Prize Home video live >>
DRIVING DIRECTIONS (also see Google Map below)
From the Bruce Highway take the Bribie Island exit and keep on Caboolture Bribie Island Road until you reach Sunderland Drive, the second roundabout once you cross the bridge, on your left. Follow this around until you reach Avon Avenue on your right. Keep on Avon Avenue until it leads into Freshwater Drive, and turn left at the roundabout into Vanillalily Close.
Follow the signs and you have reached your destination!