Lucky Winner drawn Wed 8 August 2012
Ticket #426943 ($10 Book)
Congratulations to Mrs B from East Lismore NSW!!
Now the proud owner of not 1, not 2 but 3 Apartments!
RSL Art Union Lottery Draw #297 Ultimate Trifecta
Brisbane | Gold Coast | Sunshine Coast
This winter, the RSL is giving one lucky supporter the chance to win not one, but THREE apartments – with a total value of $1,541,855. Estimated rental return on the combined apartments is $81,640, so you might like to rent all 3, sell them or keep them to live in permanently or as holiday homes for family & friends to enjoy. With all apartments offering so many unique lifestyle choices, your options are really endless.
Brisbane City Cosmopolitan Living
One can only be envious of the cosmopolitan lifestyle this fuss-free apartment provides in the heart of Brisbane’s Central Business District. Cafes, restaurants, botancial gardens, shops & the Queen St Mall are all at your doorstep.
Lottery Apartment 1: Brisbane City
Unit 2403 Oaks Festival Towers, 108 Albert St, Brisbane
- Central CBD location
- Views of Brisbane City & river plus Southbank entertainment precinct
- Full featured facilities for your use with this apartment include a lap pool, plunge pool, heated spa, gymnasium, sauna, resident’s lounge and BBQ entertainment area overlooking the Brisbane cityscape
- Close to award-winning restaurants, numerous cafes, night spots, city shopping & weekend markets
- 72sqm apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 carpark + storage
- Lift access
- Estimated yearly rental of $35,360
The unit market in the inner city suburb of Brisbane has seen considerable growth and development over the past couple of years. The current median unit price in Brisbane is $440,500. Brisbane units are currently returning strong indicative gross rental yields of 7.2%, compared to 5.2% across units in the wider Brisbane area. Unit living in the capital city centre is becoming increasingly popular due to both the convenience as well as the affordability of units relative to houses.
Google Map showing Unit 2403 Oaks Festival Towers, 108 Albert St Brisbane, QLD
Gold Coast Community Living
Enjoy all the benefits of a safe, family-friendly environment plus more. Marina access, manicured gardens and abundant facilities provide a bountiful living experience.
Lottery Apartment 2: Gold Coast
Unit 927 Marina Quays International, 66 Sickle Ave, Hope Island, Gold Coast, QLD
- Unique Gold Coast location situated within a marina precinct allowing direct boating access to the Broadwater
- Resort style facilities including large pool, BBQ area, gymnasium & playground
- Roomy balcony with pool views
- Close to the Gold Coast’s iconic beaches
- Nearby to the exclusive Sanctuary Cove tranquil harbour & marine village
- 146 sqm apartment
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 carparks
- Lift access
- Estimated yearly rental of $23,920
Hope Island’s median unit price over the year to February 2012 was $408,000, a high average that reflects the number of townhouses in the area. The expected indicative gross rental yield for the area, based on the median weekly rental rate is currently 6.7%.
Google Map showing Unit 927 Marina Quays International, 66 Sickle Ave, Hope Island, Gold Coast, QLD
Sunshine Coast Resort Living
A perfect place to relax, unwind & enjoy sweeping ocean views from your huge balcony. Situated in the heart of Caloundra, yet boasting the tranquility of a quaint seaside escape, this is the perfect laid-back beachside apartment.
Lottery Apartment 3: Sunshine Coast
Unit 504 Monaco Apartments, 12 Otranto Ave, Caloundra, QLD
- Spacious balcony with magnificent ocean views across Pumicestone Passage to Bribie Island
- Resort style facilities including heated pool, spa, shallow children’s pool, sauna, gym, resident’s lounge, large BBQ area & games room
- Central location with lifestyle attractions including weekend markets, fine dining, cafes & shopping precincts literally on your doorstep
- Beachside boardwalks, beautiful Bulcock beach & seaside parks just 20 steps from your door
- 116 sqm apartment
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 carpark
- Lift access
- Estimated yearly rental of $22,360
With sweeping coastal views the Caloundra unit market has become very popular in recent years. During the past ten years, Caloundra unit prices have increased at an average annual rate of 7.9% per year. Rental rates in the area have remained steady over the year, up 0.8%. Based on this, the expected rental yield on a Caloundra unit is currently 4.7%. Caloundra residents are afforded access to numerous beaches, shopping complexes and recreation facilities.
Google Map showing Unit 504 Monaco Apartments, 12 Otranto Ave Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, QLD
Remember, all 3 apartments come fully furnished too. Council rates & body corporate are already paid for 12 months plus a $2,000 travel voucher to come & see your new apartments for yourself!
Don’t you deserve endless possibilities? What would YOU do if you won these 3 apartments?
- How does $81,640 each year for the rest of your life sound?
- Rent all 3 apartments for an estimated current yearly income of $81,640
- Sell the apartments completely tax-free at their prize value
- Add diversity to your retirement investment portfolio or superannuation income
- Keep one apartment that best suits your lifestyle & choose what to do with the other two (sell both or rent them both out or sell one & rent one out)
Remember: Your ticket purchase goes towards helping our Aussie Veteran Community.
By purchasing a ticket in the Ultimate Trifecta, you ensure the RSL continues its proud tradition of helping current & ex-servicemen & women & their families. The RSL gives you the chance to win over $14 million dollars of prime luxury real estate property every year. Stunning Prize Homes, Ritzy Apartments & even entire Townhouse Complexes are won by one lucky RSL ticket buyer, transforming someone’s life at every draw.
Purchase a ticket today & feel good about helping others who proudly & selflessly serve their country while possibly helping yourself & your family on the path to wealth, freedom & an envious relaxing lifestyle in the Sunshine State.